Wednesday, July 31, 2013
To celebrate the everyday low price of Purex at Walmart, Purex is giving away $10,000 in prizes! Like them to be able to enter every day for 31 days!
My facebook page hit 500 likes! To thank all of you for liking my facebook page and my blog, I am hosting a coupon giveaway!
The winner will get an envelope full of coupons. I will tell you that there are 2 coupons for free items in it already! The winner will also have the opportunity to tell me what coupons they need or want and if I have them, I will include them!
Coupons in above picture are stock photos and are not actual coupons included in envelope.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
I was looking around this cool gadgets site, ANKAKA, and found this:
Silicone PC Keyboard!!
Low priced and incredibly flexible, PC keyboard made completely from quality silicon rubber. The ultimate in portable and durable, this is a key board that can go anywhere you go, take extraordinary amounts of abuse, and still work perfectly. This standard QWERTY keyboard is plug and play with Microsoft Windows OS and works just like a normal computer keyboard.
- Compact and flexible - can be rolled up!
- Solid, yet comfortable feeling
- Extremely durable
- Full-Sized Flexible Keyboard
- Flexible All Silicone Rubber
- Plug-and-Play, no installation needed
- 109 Keys/Button
- Standard QWERTY layout
- USB or PS/2 OUT
- Systems: Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista (32 bit version only)
- Power Source: direct from USB or PS/2 Port
- Virtually Indestructible- Washable- Dustproof- Mildew and Water resistant
All of my opinions are as always, my own!
Monday, July 29, 2013
Dog Days of Summer $200 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway 7/29 - 8/19
Hosted by: One Punky Mama Co-Hosted by: Java John Z's
I came across alot of posts about baggies, water and pennies. So I showed my daughter and got her approval to try. Apparently it just does some kind of reflection thing and scares the flies away.
We took 2 ziplock baggies, filled them 1/2 way with water and put 5 pennies in each one and zipped them shut. We hung them up outside the front and back door.
Sunday, July 28, 2013
CVS for Beginners 7/28
CVS Shopping Scenarios and Coupon MatchupsIf you are just entering the world of couponing, welcome! I really hope this article helps you! You can start first by familiarizing yourself with the How to Coupon at CVS post. (it will open in a new window) Lots of great info there that will help you save big! These coupon matchups and shopping scenarios were created so that ANYONE can go to the store, grab a Sunday Newspaper, and get these deals. Easy breezy! You don't need coupons from last week, or 3 months ago. JUST THIS WEEKS COUPON INSERTS There are some printable coupons that will sweeten your deals, but if you can't print, that's ok too!
CVS Coupon Match-Ups For Beginners (7/28 - 8/03)
- Starbucks Iced Coffee - $1.50 $1/1 Starbucks Iced Coffee Get back $1.50 ECB (limit 1) Final FREE + $1.00 Overage
- Dawn Dish Liquid - $.99 $.50/1 Dawn 7/31 P&G Insert Final $.49 each
- Herbal Essence or Aussie Hair Care - 2/$5 BOGO Herbal Essence 7/28 P&G insert Get back $1 ECB wyb 2 (limit 1) Final $.75 each wyb 2
- Oral-B Cross-Action Power Brush or Refills - $5.99 $3/1 Oral B Brush Heads or Battery Powered Brush 7/28 P&G insert Get back $2 ECB (limit 2) Final $.99 each
- Stayfree Maxis 14-24ct. - $2.99 $1/1 Stayfree coupon 7/28 Smart Source insert or $.50/1 Stayfree Printable or $1/1 Stayfree Printable Get back $1 ECB (limit 1) Final as low as $.99 each
- Schick Hydro Silk, 3 or 5 Razor or Refills - $9.49 $2/1 Schick 7/28 Smart Source insert or $4/1 Schick Printable Get back $4 ECB (limit 1) Final as low as $1.49
- Revlon Cosmetics - prices vary $2/1 Revlon Cosmetic item 7/28 Smart Source insert $1/1 Revlon Cosmetic Item 7/28 Smart Source insert $2/1 Revlon Foundation or Powder Printable $1/1 Revlon Colorstay Lipstick Printable STACK with any CVS cosmetic prints you may get from the red machine Get back $4 wys $10 (limit 6) *Please note, you will get back $4 ECB when you spend $10 in Revlon as your subtotal before the coupon deductions! When stacking coupons, you can use 1 manufacturer coupon AND one store coupon on one single item*
- Kellogg's Pop Tarts - $1.69 $1/3 Kelloggs from 7/28 Red plum insert $1/3 Kelloggs Printable Final $1.36 each wyb 3
- Twizzlers or Jolly Ranchers - 3/$6 $1/3 Twizzlers Or Jolly Ranchers 7/28 Smart Source insert *You may get a $2/3 coupon in your paper this week!* Final $1.33 each wyb 3
- All Liquid Laundry Detergent - $3.99 $.75/1 All Detergent 7/28 Red plum insert Get back $1 ECB (limit 1) Final $2.24
- Kellogg's Raisin Bran, Froot Loops or Apple Jacks Cereal - $1.99 $1/3 Kelloggs 7/28 Red Plum insert or $.50/1 Apple Jacks Printable
ECB Deal: Get $3 ECB wyb $10 of selected products listed below (limit 1)
- Ragu Pasta Sauce - $1.67 $.60/2 Ragu 7/28 Red Plum Insert
- Skippy Peanut Butter - $2.50 $.75/2 Skippy Smart Source insert
- Lipton Tea Bags - $3.00 $.40/1 Lipton 7/28 Red Plum insert
- Hellman's Mayonnaise - $2.99 $.60/1 Hellman's 7/28 Red Plum Insert
Get $5 ECB wyb $20 of selected Products listed below (limit 1)
- Tide or Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent - $5.94 $.40/1 Tide Detergent Printable $1.50/2 Tide Detergent Printable $.40/1 Tide PG coupon Printable $1/50/2 Tide PG Printable
- Charmin16ct. or Bounty 12ct. - $9.99 $.25/1 Charmin 7/28 P&G insert $.25 Bounty 7/28 P&G insert
- Clairol Nice 'n Easy or Natural Instincts Hair Color - $5.99 $1/1 Clairol 7/28 P&G insert $3/2 Clairol 7/28 P&G insert $5/3 Clairol 7/28 P&G insert
- Crest Toothpaste - $2.75 $.50/1 Crest toothpaste 7/28 P&G insert
Please visit Xtreme Qpon to see the full list of CVS Shopping Scenarios for Beginners and get a detailed transaction list so you can get the best deals for the least amount of money out of pocket! Yay!~CVS in my area closed so I am unable to take part, but I hope you can! Debra from Debras Random Rambles~
I was recently sent a bag of el's cheddar Medleys to try. OMGoh! Yummy! It even passed my 5 year old twins personal review! Considering how picky they are, thats a full compliment! The snacks are gluten free and there is a variety to choose from. Here is a bit about the company and the products.
Saturday, July 27, 2013
Thursday, July 25, 2013
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Receive 2 free links w/Announcement post for posting and promoting this giveaway or pay small fee.
2 additional links are available for a small fee.
Co-Host Referral Program!
The Blogger to refer the most sign-ups will receive 2 additional links as well as 2 follow pages.
If we can recruit enough bloggers, additional Co-Host spots may be open for $5 and include the same as stated above.
SIGN UP HERE!
We're excited to announce a fabulous giveaway for 25 Whole Coupon Inserts Giveaway!
Giveaway scheduled to start 8/1/2013 and end 8/7/2013.
Open to US residents only.
Grab announcement post here or pay $5 for non post.
Co-host $5 (4 links, host page, link on giveaway)
Daily Comment on Non Giveaway Post $3 each.
Additional Links $1 each (3 max) No Google+ or GFC
Send payment via PayPal GIFT to email@example.com
Referral Prize: Free Co-host spot!
N4You Soaps Giveaway!
Hosted by More Than Mommy
Tuesday, July 23, 2013
Thats why I like pre-paid debit cards. No over draft fee's. No late fees, no bounced checks. .
At cards.com you can choose any design! They have TV shows, cartoons, and states, as well as countries. Like Star Trek? Here you go!
Monday, July 22, 2013
Sunday, July 21, 2013
Backed by passion and the desire to offer a varied line of fruit-based products, her new company rapidly grew to offer the broadest selection of gourmet fruit and functional fruit products in the industry.
Traverse Bay Farms was the first company to offer convenient automatic monthly delivery of cherry juice concentrate, dried fruit and fruit supplements. Fruit Advantage (owned by Traverse Bay Farms) was the first brand created to offer a complete line of dietary supplements based solely on the antioxidant benefits of fruit.
The company is currently driven by Jennifer to be a leader in the “Fruit for a Healthy You” movement. It continues to offer innovative and exciting health products based on combining the antioxidant-rich benefits of fruit with the convenience required by today’s lifestyles.
Traverse Bay Farms is committed to “Going Green.”. Since our inception in 2001, we have been committed to “Going Green.” The core concept of our Green policy is to operate our business is an eco-friendly way, purchase local fruit, when possible, from local farmers to support local agriculture and recycle whenever possible.
Now the best part of this review! THE GIVEAWAY!!!! 2 lucky readers of my blog will each win 2 jars of salsa! When the contest is over, I will email the winners and they will have 24 hours to contact me back or another winner will be chosen. Good Luck!!!!!